• Galloway
    • Geronimo
    • Malik
    • CJ Gunn
    • Banks
    • Logan
    • Leal

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 04:23 AM

I wanted to vote for X because he had a great game and played good D

But I went with TJD not so much because of his stats, but because of his "calming influence" for the team when NC went on a run to get back in it. His mentality, consistency, and leadership for this team is almost immeasureable.

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

TJD, but X and JHS were huge and Galloway would easily get the surprise performance/playing above his normal level that many people view as MVP.  

For the record, I did not vote for Galloway because he 'played above his normal level'.  I voted for Galloway because he did all of the little things we needed someone to do in this game to pull it out.  Plus, he had some huge defensive plays, big rebounds, and timely buckets.  

IU needed this performance from Trey Galloway tonight, and that's the true definition of 'valuable'.

• Like 4

Tight vote... 

JHS 4 turnovers kept him from the top tier of X, Trey and TJD IMO. 

I went with Trey as I value efficiency. He was the spark. Contributed all over the court. Had 2 assists and a steal. No turnovers. D on Love was big. He imposed his will on the game. We weren't going to lose with him out there and that carried over to the rest of the team. 

TJD was my 1A. 4 assists! Outplayed Bacot handily. 

So proud of X and his maturity. Played like a senior point guard. Didn't take over the game but was steady throughout running the O and being a pest on D. 

• Like 1

I went with Trayce because when we needed a basket, he got it. When we needed a board, he got it. When we needed a defensive stop, he got it.

He's already on my "All Time Favorite Hoosiers" list, and rising fast...Great player, great leader, great kid...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1