• Race
    • Bates
    • Galloway
    • Malik
    • CJ Gunn
    • Banks
    • Logan

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/23/2022 at 04:00 AM

Race.

Several others the I will expect much out of next year.

Gunn and Banks are long and rangy, that is a huge +, now get you shit together for the big boys and in practice to prove it!

Duncomb still reminds me of Bird. unorthodox and lanky.. Your time to shine will come young man but you gotta buy into what the team (coach) demands. 

Tamar is well into his rounding out stage. Just keep building FU confidence.

together we build ONE.

4 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

CJ. Showed flashes. Obviously Race and JHS were solid. Duncomb best game as a hoosier

Can you remind me of what Duncomb has Eff'd up, at all? There has to be something, but I just don't recall. I get the feeling that he is just a team mate that nobody understands and he gets shund because his game is so (successfully) weird. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Race.

Several others the I will expect much out of next year.

Gunn and Banks are long and rangy, that is a huge +, now get you shit together for the big boys and in practice to prove it!

Duncomb still reminds me of Bird. unorthodox and lanky.. Your time to shine will come young man but you gotta buy into what the team (coach) demands. 

Tamar is well into his rounding out stage. Just keep building FU confidence.

together we build ONE.

I felt Tamar was on his way to MVP in first half, but he needs to stop playing D with his hands

52 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Can you remind me of what Duncomb has Eff'd up, at all? There has to be something, but I just don't recall. I get the feeling that he is just a team mate that nobody understands and he gets shund because his game is so (successfully) weird. 

He was injured a bit. I think he will be more than serviceable-especially his upperclassmen years. 

• Like 1

I ruled out Race because of his laziness on defense, and give a sh!t attitude on display before and during the game.

Kopp started us out strong, was focussed all night long. Played good defense and was a true leader in all the huddles.

Special at-a-boy for CJ and JHS (even though JHS had 5 TO's he played hard all night long)

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2022 at 9:26 PM, Joe_Hoopsier said:

As Reacher said, he's been banged up, and he was also sick for like 2+ weeks. Didn't even practice supposedly. Woody made a comment in one of the interviews that he has to get back into game shape. On the post game presser Woody gave him an at-a-boy saying something to the effect that everytime he puts Logan in the game, he does some positive things.

There was a sequence where he got a bucket, ran the floor on their transition, blocked the shot, ran the floor again on offense and got a bucket. The kid wants to play. And I think once he gets back into shape, he'll get some more minutes.

• Like 2