Kennesaw St. Post Game

Inequality

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I don't remember fans pining for more minutes for guys like Jeff Oliphant back in the day.  That is exactly who Leal is and that is not saying they don't anything to the team but they aren't good enough to ay meaningful minutes.

Got to know Tony Patterson at Purdue…legends  of L&M !

Leal looked pretty good in some HS tape 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I think Gunn is well ahead of Anthony in the pecking order...

Right now we have JHS, Bates, Galloway, and in a little more limited role, Gunn...

As much as I love Leal, unless we have a combination of injuries/foul trouble, I don't think he sees the floor for any significant minutes... 

Agreed. I don't think Leal is that bad, he's just not quick enough, or maybe "athletic" enough to edge out guys like CJ, and even Banks for that matter. Too bad. I love the kid. Bleeds IU.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DWB said:

Agreed. I don't think Leal is that bad, he's just not quick enough, or maybe "athletic" enough to edge out guys like CJ, and even Banks for that matter. Too bad. I love the kid. Bleeds IU.

AL could carve himself out a bigger role by becoming (and quickly… running out of time) an elite shooter. Serviceable enough on D and smart enough to give some solid time.