IU up 2 spots to 16 in latest AP poll.....

eddy4iu

really like at least seeing a number beside our name consistently.  16 seems pretty fair.  glad to see Xavier and NC in (other than I hate seeing NC doing well) in the top 25.  definitely bodes well for us.  really want this Iowa win for a conference road win and to keep climbing the rankings.  nervous about it for sure.  

• Like 6

15 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

really like at least seeing a number beside our name consistently.  16 seems pretty fair.  glad to see Xavier and NC in (other than I hate seeing NC doing well) in the top 25.  definitely bodes well for us.  really want this Iowa win for a conference road win and to keep climbing the rankings.  nervous about it for sure.  

These are games we have to win if we want to finish at the top of the B1G. Iowa is a good team but we can’t just win our home games…have to beat good teams on the road.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, dgambill said:

These are games we have to win if we want to finish at the top of the B1G. Iowa is a good team but we can’t just win our home games…have to beat good teams on the road.

This is a must win road game at a place that we have struggled, well that the case with all Big road games but we need a win. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

This is a must win road game at a place that we have struggled, well that the case with all Big road games but we need a win. 

Are they healthy? I saw that got upset the other night. Even more reason we need to win. We had them last couple years and let them off the hook. Iowa isn’t as bad to play at as say Wisconsin.

• Like 2