Northwestern Game Thread

KDB

2 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

Armon Hill...

Very likely has very little to do with product on the court.  

Responsibilities include effectively assisting the Head Coach in all aspects of the operation of the Men's Basketball Program to include but not be limited to: travel, scheduling, budget control, championship arrangements, on-campus recruiting, and video coordination.

Just now, NotIThatLives said:

Very likely has very little to do with product on the court.  

Responsibilities include effectively assisting the Head Coach in all aspects of the operation of the Men's Basketball Program to include but not be limited to: travel, scheduling, budget control, championship arrangements, on-campus recruiting, and video coordination.

Then he shouldn't be at the right hand of Woody during games. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NotIThatLives said:

I can agree with that.  Maybe an old guy like him is too stuck in his mi dnof the throw it in the post every single possession philosophy.   But then again,  defense is a bigger issue than o

In retrospect, a guy like Matta might have been an immense help to Woodson - especially during games.  JMO

• Like 3

Just now, IU Scott said:

Did you watch the offense of the80's and 90's because it is far superior than offenses today in college basketball 

I'm talking about basketball in general. Knight's offenses were often overlooked b/c of his teams' D, but his 80's offenses in particular were grat. But I'm takling more about the 90s NBA Pacer/Knicks hand-checking legal, hard fouls near the basket welcomed, etc. 

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Did you watch the offense of the80's and 90's because it is far superior than offenses today in college basketball 

Can we play a modern game with Trayce?  Can Trayce play modern NBA style?  Since he refuses to be a teiple threat option I guess not.  

Is it possible that Trayce of all players will be addition by subtraction?