Northwestern Game Thread

KDB

Just now, Parakeet Jones said:

Maybe we can get X and Race back in time to make a run in the NIT. 

As our current team stands - it’s clear they’re not a tourney team. I’ve said it before…our only hope is to get Race and X back in time to make a run in the BTT. At this point be prepared for more losses than wins. 

2 minutes ago, IUDan93 said:

If Woodson is not the answer, with his experience and being an IU guy, who will ever be? Maybe he doesn't have what it takes to win championships, but minimally we should see better results than this. 

not saying we need to fire Woodson, BUT... "his experience" is zero in college basketball.  that was my concern.  

3 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

not saying we need to fire Woodson, BUT... "his experience" is zero in college basketball.  that was my concern.  

It was everyone's concern. Injuries certainly have to be considered, but we lack identity and our defense has been substandard. Not sure what the future holds for IU and Woodson, but a restless fanbase needs to be given hope soon, or else this could end just like the last several coaches.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, IUDan93 said:

It was everyone's concern. Injuries certainly have to be considered, but we lack identity and our defense has been substandard. Not sure what the future holds for IU and Woodson, but a restless fanbase needs to be given hope soon, or else this could end just like the last several coaches.

He really needed an assistant with extensive college (preferably head) coaching experience.  Fife didn't work out and MW relies more on his NBA buds.

Edited by Zuckerkorn