• Geronimo
    • Gunn
    • TJD
    • Reneau
    • Duncomb
    • Galloway
    • Banks

8 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

Several options… I went with JHS because his midrange shot really opened up our offense. We started pulling away when we hit some shots.

I always struggle pulling the trigger for him because he always a handful of poor decisions in a game (turnovers or bad shots). But no arguing his talents. 

Just now, kyhoosier29 said:

I always struggle pulling the trigger for him because he always a handful of poor decisions in a game (turnovers or bad shots). But no arguing his talents. 

Fair point. He had some questionable shots in the first half but settled down in the second half and played very mature basketball.

I went with Geronimo. In the first half JHS and TJD each had 4 points IIRC. It was Geronimos effort that gave us a lead at halftime. He kept us in this one until the other two could get on track. 

I haven't seen it mentioned here, but JG had 5 offensive rebounds as part of his double double. No other player had more than 1 O board. Had we been down at half, not sure we would have seen that 2H effort. 

It was nice seeing TJD get going in the second half. That's the TJD we need the rest of the year. 

Edited by Reacher
  • Like 4