Trayce MVP. Who was the second MVP for IU @ MN?

Reacher

Trayce MVP. Who was the second MVP for IU @ MN?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Trayce MVP. Who was the second MVP for IU @ MN?

• JHS
    • Kopp
    • Race
    • Bates
    • Galloway
    • Geronimo
    • Malik

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2023 at 04:30 AM

The 1st MVP was difficult to say, IF you want to say someone was awesome. No one was. TJD was the best though.

Sad thing is, in this particular game, Err'one seemed to just kinda blend in. I did some soul searching and remembered Koop stringing some shots together.

We missed woody tonight. WE have a questionable mentally weak team, IF... IF you judge them against grown ass men, our guys are just not there yet. They are light years better than the last few years, but they can't handle a fvcked up wife,type strong yet. And these Goofers were put put golf, compared to a fvcked up crazy ass women. 

The Goofers were not exceptional tonight, we played down to them.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, slojoe said:

Was there any one on the floor for IU other than TJD?

I think this mean's that we were very balanced. No one stood out. That is supposed to be a good thing. Supposed to be.

Not dawging the team at all. But this was not the energy and throat punch instinct that we won that last 3 with. I want 100% Throat punch every game.

Just enough that opponents set for 39 minutes, but not enough that we have players charged with assault. YOu know, how Wisky does it.  

12 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

The 1st MVP was difficult to say, IF you want to say someone was awesome. No one was. TJD was the best though.

Sad thing is, in this particular game, Err'one seemed to just kinda blend in. I did some soul searching and remembered Koop stringing some shots together.

We missed woody tonight. WE have a questionable mentally weak team, IF... IF you judge them against grown ass men, our guys are just not there yet. They are light years better than the last few years, but they can't handle a fvcked up wife,type strong yet. And these Goofers were put put golf, compared to a fvcked up crazy ass women. 

The Goofers were not exceptional tonight, we played down to them.  

Sorry, TJD was awesome. 25 points and 21 rebounds is awesome. We are spoiled when it comes to him.

• Like 2

Race led the team in +/- at +9. JHS and TJD +5. Kopp +4. Malik +2.

Kopp second leading scorer, Malik a very efficient 4-5.  I went with Kopp. Probably got the edge because he was on the floor in the second half. Good to see him looking for his shot and playing with some effort. Malik and Race both had their moments.