Maryland Game Thread

KDB

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm not sure anyone is claiming we are great.  Definitely not playing well, but I'm not going to get too down on them.  Certainly makes Saturday more important.  

I was just trying to say if we found a way to win it’d be very impressive. We’ll be fine. Not going to win every game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

That literally doesn't make any sense, when they've also attempted 13 more 3's. 

This kind of stuff objectively negates the idea that the refs don't decide outcomes of games. Absolutely their fault IU is losing tonight. 

I get it. IU played like crap, but in a properly officiated game, it's down to the wire at worst.

• Like 1

Just now, rogue3542 said:

This kind of stuff objectively negates the idea that the refs don't decide outcomes of games. Absolutely their fault IU is losing tonight. 

I get it. IU played like crap, but in a properly officiated game, it's down to the wire at worst.

Completely agree. 

Just now, rogue3542 said:

Disagree. This one was on us. Maryland played well; we didn’t.

• Like 1

• KDB locked this topic