• Bates
    • Galloway
    • Geronimo
    • Malik
    • CJ Gunn
    • Banks
    • Leal

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/06/2023 at 04:13 AM

45 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

These threads should be-after TJD, who was next MVP. I’d say JHS for his clutch plays. But I’ll repeat what I said in the game thread. Race made two plays at the end of the game that saved us.

He did. Miller made some really great plays throughout the game too.

This was really a game that everyone who player made positive contributions. TJD played Edey even enough, and everyone else on IU was better than the guy across from them IMO. Really a strong group effort. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KoB2011 said:

He did. Miller made some really great plays throughout the game too.

This was really a game that everyone who player made positive contributions. TJD played Edey even enough, and everyone else on IU was better than the guy across from them IMO. Really a strong group effort. 

I went with JHS because TJD and Edey basically played to a draw, leaving JHS as best of the rest, especially at the end of the game, if that makes sense.

My play of the game goes to Kopp. With 5 minutes to go, PU had the ball down. Looking to tie, the tried to feed Edey and Kopp collapsed and came away with the steal. 

Last 5 minutes, TJD was rather quiet. Race had a couple big plays and free throws, Galloway got the front end of a one and one we needed, JHS with 2 buckets late. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

I went with JHS because TJD and Edey basically played to a draw, leaving JHS as best of the rest, especially at the end of the game, if that makes sense.

I get what you're saying about JHS, and he was great today, but playing Edey to a draw so we just had to win everywhere else is a gargantuan accomplishment for TJD. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Reacher said:

My play of the game goes to Kopp. With 5 minutes to go, PU had the ball down. Looking to tie, the tried to feed Edey and Kopp collapsed and came away with the steal. 

This was a great play. Kopp also dove to bat a ball in the first half, that ultimately rolled out of bounds but it drained the shot clock. Purdue then had to go quick and Edey picked up his first foul.

• Like 2