IL @ IU Game thread

Reacher

Don’t agree with y’all on Jalen. He will continue to improve but even the best pro golfer misses.

Jalen is asked if to run the offense. Ball handling, passing, second scorer etc. As a freshman in his first collegiate year. I think he is badazz and oozing with potential.

Better pieces around him would help.

• Like 1

Just now, Inequality said:

Don’t agree with y’all on Jalen. He will continue to improve but even the best pro golfer misses.

Jalen is asked if to run the offense. Ball handling, passing, second scorer etc. As a freshman in his first collegiate year. I think he is badazz and oozing with potential.

I think we all think this about him, but out of those things he's asked to do he probably struggles the most as PG. He looks like a freshman a lot of the time, and we have a really good fifth year senior coming back that would make a difference there. 

1 minute ago, Inequality said:

Phenomenal talent, potential, and occasionally has exceptional games, but he gets caught sleeping on D a lot, is careless with passes consistently, and loose with the ball quite frequently. With that said, his pluses outweigh his negatives for sure. Just think we can maximize his abilities better with XJ on the floor.