Michigan State Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, kyhoosier29 said:

9 ORB given up and 12 turnovers vs 3 and 9. Essentially have given up 9 extra possessions. And then the volume 3s…. even if we were to dominate the paint, can’t give up 5 more threes than you make. 

No doubt To's have hurt this team...

Don't like the idea of going 0-2 this week....

Still planning on a nice B'Day tomorrow though...

• Like 1

Just now, KoB2011 said:

It doesn't matter, but if that was a foul then they should have called one every time TJD had the ball. 

Yeah, we played terrible tonight, but geez this officiating has been horrible as well. 

I go back to even early on when we had momentum and Kopp drove and got raked across the arms and they called a foul on Kopp. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Sad part is TJD isn't getting help from anyone else

I get that…but it’s his man getting a majority of those rebounds…sorry but his job is to keep his man off the board. Others have had their issues tonight but this was not a good TJD performance.

1 minute ago, Hippopotamo said:

This might be reactionary, but I might want to see more of Gunn/Leal instead of Bates going forward 

Bates has been struggling for awhile now. Honestly, I’d say it’s overdue to give someone else a chance now. Bates hasn’t provided much on either end, so I really don’t see the risk.

• Like 3

Just now, BGleas said:

I don't think we're blaming him, just saying he didn't really have it tonight or play well. 

He's been monster all season. It happens. 

Agreed. But it’s more of an observation of what I’m seeing on Twitter, really. We are so fickle as fans. When you see how Reneau played tonight and realize he’s Trayce’s replacement for next year, people will appreciate having him. Unless we get something in the portal, I think next year will be a regression. 

• Sad 1