Purdue II Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

55 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Board of death

I look at it this way…. We’ve got nothing to lose. If we win it will help up greatly in seeding and ranking. If we lose…. ehh, it was expected. As for Purdue, they have more at stake. If they lose, their NCAA seeding and ranking will take a hit. If they win…ehh, so what, it was also expected. 

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Lines always intrigue me. We all know the intent of a line. I get that part but in getting to that line Vegas uses tons of information, data, metrics,etc....to get to that point. I'm just surprised after only losing by 2 up there last year and winning 2 of the last 3 in the series it's an 8 spot.

6.5 now.  I think they cover

• Like 1

We know what we have to do to beat them - TJD has to play Edey relatively even and then be better everywhere else.

We are probably the only team in the country that can roll out that formula and take advantage of how average Purdue is 1-4, but we need to do it. They have no answer for JHS, need him to be locked in and bring his best game as a Hoosier.

We can do this.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

We know what we have to do to beat them - TJD has to play Edey relatively even and then be better everywhere else.

We are probably the only team in the country that can roll out that formula and take advantage of how average Purdue is 1-4, but we need to do it. They have no answer for JHS, need him to be locked in and bring his best game as a Hoosier.

We can do this.

I agree.  Having a big game for JHS does not necessarily mean scoring in bunches.  If he can put lots of ball pressure on Purdue's guards along win Trey and floor general the team, we have a shot.  TJD will get his, and the rest have to scrap like junkyard dogs.

• Like 2