Purdue II Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

We know they'll have their runs. If I'm Coach I'm using the first half timeouts quickly. If he sees things going bad take a quick one. Don't let a 6-0 run turn into 10-0. 

Please for the love of all things IU let Tamar and his new hair come out tonight. Been hoping for this kid all year. PS...Miller Kopp channel your inner Will Sheehey. Draw your energy off the crowd hating you.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

We know they'll have their runs. If I'm Coach I'm using the first half timeouts quickly. If he sees things going bad take a quick one. Don't let a 6-0 run turn into 10-0. 

Please for the love of all things IU let Tamar and his new hair come out tonight. Been hoping for this kid all year. PS...Miller Kopp channel your inner Will Sheehey. Draw your energy off the crowd hating you.

Wait, you can have new hair? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Indykev said:

He is working out on the court. A lot can happen in a week or two.

I just don’t see him being a significant part of the rotation if he could even come back. He won’t be in game shape and he isn’t going to be in game rhythm. Maybe he could give us some bench minutes but do you really want to have a guys first game back be in an elimination game??