HSN Bracket Challenge

I had promised myself before the bracket came out that I would not let fandom cloud my thinking when it came to IU.  I figured, depending on matchups, the Hoosiers were a Sweet 16 team at best.  Then the bracket came out and I saw IU's most logical Sweet 16 opponents were Houston or Iowa, and I thought to myself, "I'll be damned if I'm going to have the Hoosiers losing to Kelvin Sampson or Fran McCaffrey".  A man has to have a certain level of moral conviction.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Anyone else sending it and having Purdue pull the most Purdue thing ever and losing to FDU?

Nah.  I figured Duke would take care of them for us in the Sweet 16.  And, since, as I described above, I just couldn't have us losing our Sweet 16 matchup, my bracket has IU going further than the Toiletmakers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Friendly reminder to change you bracket name to your HSN screen name.

It's not going to be any fun if 'Clarence' wins and none of us know who the hell Clarence is.

If one of those 'mystery' brackets win, I'm taking credit for it.

This!

Also what’s with only 17 in the women’s bracket?!

11 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Two of your Cinderella picks.

OHHH MTS ... Man, because of some men's chat's I was thinking of montana state... I picked Mid Tenn St ... because of vodka.

Flgcoast... Honestly, I think I think I was thinking about mens teams, which again, may have been due to vodka.

BUT, I am confident in my bracket ! lol and yes, I am currently drinking........................................... Vodka.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

OHHH MTS ... Man, because of some men's chat's I was thinking of montana state... I picked Mid Tenn St ... because of vodka.

Flgcoast... Honestly, I think I think I was thinking about mens teams, which again, may have been due to vodka.

BUT, I am confident in my bracket ! lol and yes, I am currently drinking........................................... Vodka.

Florida Gulf Coast! Keep drinking sir!

• Haha 1

Just now, Steubenhoosier said:

My brackets are officially shredded with KU loss. 
In looking at the competition, don’t know which is more telling, that no one picked PUke to win it all, or no one picked IU

I have two final four teams out Duke and Arizona who I picked to win it. Still have UCONN and Texas in my final four still alive