HSN Bracket Challenge

10 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I would just like to draw your attention to the ladies bracket......

we are walking.. walking... on the lead is Joe... we are walking walking.... muahahahaha

Caught you! We’re officially tied right now! Vodka seems to be the right medicine.

• Haha 1

I can still win either the family/friend pool or the HSN contest, but not both, despite having Texas winning in both brackets.  The wildcard is the Gonzaga / UConn game.  Assuming Texas wins the title, if Gonzaga beats UConn, I can win the Family/Friend bracket, but would lose HSN.  If UConn wins that game, I can win HSN, but lose the Family/Friend bracket.  How Kansas State does is a factor as well.  

I haven't looked at the standings for awhile because I thought my bracket was so bad. Looked at it today and couldn't believe I was up to third. I had Arizona and Duke in the final four and with them losing early zi didn't think I had a chance. I guess picking UCONN and Texas to get to the final four has helped.

12 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I haven't looked at the standings for awhile because I thought my bracket was so bad. Looked at it today and couldn't believe I was up to third. I had Arizona and Duke in the final four and with them losing early zi didn't think I had a chance. I guess picking UCONN and Texas to get to the final four has helped.

If Texas wins it all, I am the champ, so I'm sure all if you are Longhorn fans from here on out.