The non-IU National Tournament thread…

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Typical March frustration from the dude. Happened last year. Come to think of it the year before that and the year before that....noticing a trend. 

To recap Underwood at Illinois. Ayo and Kofi masked a ton of coaching deficiencies. It took Underwood 3 years to put Ayo into the 2nd round. Kofi nowhere to be found. Embarrassing exits to Loyola, Houston, and now Arkansas. Transfers, kids leaving....seems like a great foundation over there. Haha...

Ah yes, the Kofi/Ayo thing. You forgot that part gotta meet the quota. 🤣

Kofi is playing in Japan because the NBA doesn't use guys like him. That's why he ended up at Illinois in the first place.

It's like you skipped Basketball 101, this is remedial knowledge my man. But I love that you drag it out every time.

🤣

36 minutes ago, BruceDouglas said:

No, that's not fact.

LOL, the irony is delicious. So tell me what violations Underwood committed at SFA?

And what did you say about the "look in the mirror thing"?  Yeah IU fans could certainly stand to do a bit of that given the character of some of their coaches.

I think we're fine with the mirror! We're literally arguing that Sampson is the biggest scum bag. 

10 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

I guess there isn't a lot to do in Illinois right now...natives must be bored?

Yes, except pine about what was, and delude about what will be...The grand transfer haul they'll have this year after most of the roster scurries for the portal...The big names that are champing at the bit to play for that great leader of men, Brad Underwood, who'll use any excuse to mask his deficiences, including throwing his kids under the bus...

One word of caution to them though...Get a better team doctor (and no, Larry Rink isn't available) because that word "sick" came up a lot in Underwood's pressers :) 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Nowell is my new favorite player in this tournament. Wow kid has game!

He's a little guy but that no-look lob was masterful.

Just imagine where the lead would be if KSU could hit from behind the arc?

Edited by FKIM01
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Can we take this discussion to, I don't know, maybe July, and talk about the games that are going on today?  

Pretty, pretty, please.  

Just now, IUFLA said:

Yes, except pine about what was, and delude about what will be...The grand transfer haul they'll have this year after most of the roster scurries for the portal...The big names that are champing at the bit to play for that great leader of men, Brad Underwood, who'll use any excuse to mask his deficiences, including throwing his kids under the bus...

One word of caution to them though...Get a better team doctor (and no, Larry Rink isn't available) because that wrod "sick" came up alon in Underwood's pressers :) 

4 minutes ago, BruceDouglas said:

You got it. Go Wildcats!

Err...go KSU!