2024 Class Rankings and Discussion

KDB

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I feel like that’s not terribly surprising after the last few seasons for you guys you know? 

Yup and it’s not surprising that the two coordinators on both sides of the ball that lead to all that success are now leading top 30 programs in the nation… big thing for IU tho is we FINALLY are going to get out from under the BIG East…the program really only had a ceiling of 8-9 wins being in the East. 

2 hours ago, 5 championships said:

Yup and it’s not surprising that the two coordinators on both sides of the ball that lead to all that success are now leading top 30 programs in the nation… big thing for IU tho is we FINALLY are going to get out from under the BIG East…the program really only had a ceiling of 8-9 wins being in the East. 

Yep those are good points. The last two years have hurt plus losing some of your key assistants too like you said. Walters and his staff crushing it on the trail hasn’t helped either. 

Edited by Stlboiler23

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I know there is a lot of excitement about the program and the new coaching staff. I am just as excited as you all. However, the guys who are decommitting from JMU and getting IU offers that I have seen don’t have any other Power 5 offers. I know we’re starting from the bottom but I hope CCC can also bring in some kids who our competition also want. The quarterback from CG would be a good start 

Edited by Steubenhoosier
  • Like 2