Transfers with IU Interest

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I had a TKR and I was up on day 1, albeit with a walker 

As a I said, depends on what it was. And you were still taking some stuff and not really mobile with a walker. Not like that is ideal for a visit. 
I know more than a few with acl surgeries and let me tell you, that is not a one day thing even though they go home. 

all I am getting at is this makes total sense on why we had nothing setup for this weekend. Makes me feel like the smoke on Knecht visiting was true but he just pushed it a week. 

1 hour ago, Bama4IU said:

You would be surprised. Many are sent out with little pain meds these days. Patients are instructed to get up and out of bed and back into a routine and rehab immediately. It’s amazing what Ortho has done with cutting back time. It used to be 3 days post op discharge in my hospital now it is same day. People are not drugged up as they used to be with post op pain pumps. All gone now. 

I hear you but not always the case is all I am saying. To be even more blunt, I just had to take care of one of my own kids with an acl in the last year. Little more than a day and yes, they were on pain meds. Was really a week until they could function somewhat but then tired very fast. And that is a kid. Not a 65 year old. 

Just like my previous reply, trying to calm some and say it would not be unreasonable for him to take a week off and that is why the visits and such died down. Not cause we are losing guys. 

I know that it's been really quiet for Nick Timberlake on IU's front. But has any school emerged as the leader for him yet? He seems to be keeping his recruitment as close to the vest as Knecht. 

I know it's not likely, but I'm still hoping we have a chance with Timberlake. Based on my limited knowledge and deceiving youtube highlights, I still like this guy more than Knecht. Anybody know if we are completely out of it with him? 

Just now, tdhoosier said:

I know that it's been really quiet for Nick Timberlake on IU's front. But has any school emerged as the leader for him yet? He seems to be keeping his recruitment as close to the vest as Knecht. 

I know it's not likely, but I'm still hoping we have a chance with Timberlake. Based on my limited knowledge and deceiving youtube highlights, I still like this guy more than Knecht. Anybody know if we are completely out of it with him? 

Visiting UCONN this weekend. They seem to be the favorite at this point in time.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Last I heard IU’s moved on from that one

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, ButlerHoosier said:

Lasley has been a good reporter for IU last couple of years, was previously at Rivals and now owns that site

Edited by Hoosierfan1901
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Let’s be honest…the sign of a good HSN thread is its inevitable derailment followed by this gif. 
Threads here are Shakespearean in their plot twists and moral conflicts. 

F5B8A6C1-C9E8-47BE-B28B-8C6A245F2C7D.gif

4 hours ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Is that footage if Purdue 's first game of tourney?

It's their One Shining Moment

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1