Transfers with IU Interest

9 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

If we were to hypothetically get a quick commitment from Dingle, could we dangle Dingle in front of Mgkabo? 

...sorry, just wanted to use all those words in one sentence. 

I can't take credit for this because it was on another board....

"Dingle buries a 3!"

• Haha 8

8 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

I know this will not sit well with some but Rabby indicating good news is coming for Anthony Walker and IU

I don't know why anyone would be mad about it...6'9...athletic...I hope he can guard...

Another piece to the puzzle is the way I see it...

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

I know this will not sit well with some but Rabby indicating good news is coming for Anthony Walker and IU

They have to be selling him as a backup, and that's fine. Last year we had 6 front court players on scholarship. Going into next year we have 4, so we do need some depth. We can't go into a B1G season with only 4 front court players. Malik tends to get in foul trouble and what happens if somebody gets injured? 

Been busy all morning and haven't had a chance to come here this morning. Nice to see us get our early on Dingle and we do have a connection with him. As for Cal and UK it appears they are pretty full at the guard position with them.having 3 guards in their recruiting class. Wagner Dillingham, Shepard. I remember his dad at UMASS and he was pretty good

Just now, tdhoosier said:

They have to be selling him as a backup, and that's fine. Last year we had 6 front court players on scholarship. Going into next year we have 4, so we do need some depth. We can't go into a B1G season with only 4 front court players. Malik tends to get in foul trouble and what happens if somebody gets injured? 

And the 4th is Banks. Who I do like at the 4, but maybe not all the time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Hope the Mgbako visit is legit, get a visit from Dingle, and I hope one from Dennis--- those three are all three players I would prefer to have over Ledlum..... and the last two are very on par with my want for Knecht. 

Mgbako is just unfathomable how big that would be. 

It is. This is adidas saying choose one. 

edit and add. See zero chance of St. John’s and think that was before this.

Edited by Initial79

4 minutes ago, Initial79 said:

This was one of a few they have waited on to enter. Noice how fast they reached out. 

portal is different. Just because it is quiet doesn’t mean there isn’t work being done and a plan. I know you know that just saying.

Now that makes sense. Thank you. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Edit: I should add, I am a fan of the pickup and the skillset he brings to the frontcourt players we currently have.

Said last night it was imminent and people needed to get on board with it.