Transfers with IU Interest

10 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Crack Illini journalist Rees Woodcock thinks Dennis is an Illinois lock...

But I'm not sure ol' Rees is totally grounded in reality as he raves about recent Illini get Oregon transfer Quincy Guerrier "Look for Guerrier to start from day one and be dominant for the Orange and Blue."

Hey, Rees... Our Duck is bigger than yours 🙂

Maybe I ought to start writing puff pieces about IU under the pen name "Hershey Steelpecker."

😁

Pleasepleaseplease only answer to Hershey Steelpecker from now on. Superprettyplease

• Haha 9

11 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

But I'm not sure ol' Rees is totally grounded in reality as he raves about recent Illini get Oregon transfer Quincy Guerrier "Look for Guerrier to start from day one and be dominant for the Orange and Blue."

Maybe I ought to start writing puff pieces about IU under the pen name "Hershey Steelpecker."

😁

Yeah, well they are going to find out. At least make them sweat. 

funny thing is this might come down to who wants what and who do we want to allocate what to? 
Dingle - how high is he interested in IU and what does he want? Confident we know what Rayj wants. We were on him before he entered same as they were. They just seem to think because he grew up in ILL he is a lock. 

Knecht was CBed and locked to Oregon too 🤷‍♂️ 

7 hours ago, IUFLA said:

7 hours ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Pleasepleaseplease only answer to Hershey Steelpecker from now on. Superprettyplease

This is the timeless Shakespearian content we all come here for.

Edited by Madison22
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

😁

You’ll both be hearing from my lawyers

image.thumb.jpeg.b1643778067fa7ca5edb3f551f6a8b29.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Madison22 said:

This is the timeless Shakespearian content we all come here for. 

The name deserves a Twitter account.  Possibly national funding. 

Orphaned after a terrible marshmallow factory accident, Hershey Steelpecker was raised in the empty fields of loneliness and hardened by heartbreak, yet driven by one thing: JUSTICE.

When 5-star recruit Regis "Boobie" St. Claire is found dead on his recruiting trip to a prestigious university, it's up to Steelpecker to crack the case. Aided by young, but enthusiastic junior sleuth Kit-Kat Firedick, the two follow a mystery that leads to a secret which could shake the foundations of D1 basketball to its core.

This is CRIMSON RAIN

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

8 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

If we were to hypothetically get a quick commitment from Dingle, could we dangle Dingle in front of Mgkabo? 

...sorry, just wanted to use all those words in one sentence. 

I couldn't let this level of effort go without saying....

OUTSTANDING ! this deserves me giving you #Theclap  clap clap clap

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Growing up, where I came from, giving someone the 'clap' was not a good thing.

It wasn't just where you came from.

But his effort on this, with my adolescent sense of humor, he deserved celebration of a good time that he would never forget. Concentrate on the joy that made it burn, not the burning itself. :)