Transfers with IU Interest

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I think if this could be our second 5 it would mean we would be a good team. 

Cupps 

Galloway 

Banks 

Walker 

Sparks

So you think that the last 2 open spots are going to be filled through the portal and they're going to start?

Edited by IUFLA

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Hopefully a transfer and the 5 star recruit who is visiting.  Mgbako and Dingle

Don't you get a little concerned that we might be pushing guys like Banks and Gunn toward the door if we fill up the roster like that?

I certainly do...

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Just now, IUFLA said:

Don't you get a little concerned that we might be pushing guys like Banks and Gunn toward the door if we fill up the roster like that?

I certainly do...

Yes but that is what college basketball has come to. You don't build a roster and see it improve over 4 years like you use to.  If you want to win this is how you need to play the game.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I certainly do...

If they leave because we brought in someone better, who cares? Did they come here because they want to win or not?

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I certainly do...

Mike Woodson said he came here to win Big Ten and National Titles. While I like Banks and Gunn and think they have a chance to be good players, I'd be more concerned if we were counting on either of them to be starters next season. 

Our only missing pieces right now are 3-level scorers at the guard and wing, as well as bucket-getters. I'd be concerned if we were counting on either Banks or Gunn to be those guys next season. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1