Transfers with IU Interest

16 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Man, mile had some really out there ways of evaluating things. And there was NO persuading him to rethink his opinions.  😅

Can you just IMAGINE Mile's happiness if DeRon Davis had the career TJD had? I don't think a finer joy in the world would've existed.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Drroogh said:

I remember @milehiiuused to say he judged the quality of a pizza place on whether they had green olives on the menu!

My wife and daughter love green olives..including on pizza obviously. It’s hard to find on many pizzas. Now we make our own with our Ooni and it’s a must along with sun dried tomatoes 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JJack said:

"Caleb Love wouldn't be a good fit at IU.  He's too ball dominant.....    Caleb love can really score the ball.  We could use a wing scorer...."

I’ll take Dingle or Dennis over Love. Better fit for the team. 

in fact I’ll take both and call it day. That would round out this team and be interesting team with some real potential 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, JJack said:

"Caleb Love wouldn't be a good fit at IU.  He's too ball dominant.....    Caleb love can really score the ball.  We could use a wing scorer...."

I would love him if he is willing to play the role we need. Didn’t seem like he wanted to do that, but not having any other viable options at a big name school can cause a change of heart. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JJack said:

I wouldnt mind Love because if XJ goes down again we are screwed. We saw how the balls slows down when Galloway runs the point and Cupps isnt JHS, he won't be ready.

• Like 1

There is already some great options that will visit soon enough. I also think many will be surprised on the extra rush of talent coming back from NBA that will no have a home. We will have a great couple adds here no doubt.  Only question left is B+, A-, A+ adds.

Going to be a crazy few weeks and those NBA likely guys are known and being worked already  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20230504_180134_Twitter~2.jpg

The Prima Donna attitudes the NIL era has created in college basketball is really off putting. I’m not sure what is going on with this kid…and I’m not saying I won’t root for him if he flips to us or something but it’s definitely setting off my spider senses.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

The Prima Donna attitudes the NIL era has created in college basketball is really off putting. I’m not sure what is going on with this kid…and I’m not saying I won’t root for him if he flips to us or something but it’s definitely setting off my spider senses.

He’s addressed the “rumors” and has already stated he’s playing for Michigan next year.

Anonymous “insiders” don’t help with these types of things.

Edited by IndyResident16
  • Like 3