Transfers with IU Interest

7 hours ago, IUProfessor said:

Dingle to St. John's per Slater

Dangit there goes Pitino already hurting us in recruiting again the minute he gets another high major job. Shocking. We might not have gotten Dingle anyway but he is def another recruiting threat until he retires or gets in trouble again!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DunkinDipo said:

Dangit there goes Pitino already hurting us in recruiting again the minute he gets another high major job. Shocking. We might not have gotten Dingle anyway but he is def another recruiting threat until he retires or gets in trouble again!

Dingle had no interest in us.

2 hours ago, DunkinDipo said:

Friendly reminder that Mgbako visited St John's and spoke with Pitino.

If I remember correctly, he committed to IU.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know that the next commit likely comes from the combine… just trying to think of which one fits the mold. I’m getting more and more excited about the potential for next season. I can’t recall of any IU team in program history that had an entire front court full of 5 kids!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

I'm more worried about someone to back up X! We still don't have anyone else that can stay in front of players like Boo Buie.

Not saying Cupps is anywhere near the defender that X is, but he’s quicker than he gets credited. Very nice first step on both ends. TG is an admirable defender in his own right.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Between2Halls said:

After Devo Davis played that way against Kansas in the tourney he would be a nice addition to rub it in to the Jayhawks. 😂

Did Davis ever enter the portal? I thought he did, but just Googled it and didn't see anything other than a story today saying he'd decide between staying in the draft or returning to Arkansas soon.

If Davis isn't an option, are there any other 4th/5th year SG/CG types still out there that we're targeting?

50 minutes ago, IUProfessor said:

Did Davis ever enter the portal? I thought he did, but just Googled it and didn't see anything other than a story today saying he'd decide between staying in the draft or returning to Arkansas soon.

If Davis isn't an option, are there any other 4th/5th year SG/CG types still out there that we're targeting?

It seems he never did officially enter the portal. For me, I guess it was always assumed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Between2Halls said:

It seems he never did officially enter the portal. For me, I guess it was always assumed. 

There were for sure people who entered that haven’t shown up yet as paperwork processes. Maybe he is staying in but he was for sure a target. 

I still think Rayj could end up our way too because the staff was on him hard for a bit. 

6 hours ago, Initial79 said:

There were for sure people who entered that haven’t shown up yet as paperwork processes. Maybe he is staying in but he was for sure a target. 

I still think Rayj could end up our way too because the staff was on him hard for a bit. 

Yea, I thought for sure David had entered the draft and the portal, but I cannot find anything about him and the portal. And I thought Trilly had said something about Rayj not looking at IU? 

Perhaps I am getting people crossed up. Sometimes this stuff makes my head spin. 😵💫

• Haha 1