Adam Howard

Coach Robby

After this year can they create a position for Howard or is every team required to have specific positions only? I just don’t see our coaches leaving or Hulls getting promoted before Howard would get poached away and let’s be honest Howard probably isn’t making a ton of money and limit responsibilities that won’t get him where he aspires to go.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

After this year can they create a position for Howard or is every team required to have specific positions only? I just don’t see our coaches leaving or Hulls getting promoted before Howard would get poached away and let’s be honest Howard probably isn’t making a ton of money and limit responsibilities that won’t get him where he aspires to go.

I am pretty sure they can create a position for him. Villanova just created one for fundraising or something.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

1 minute ago, Beamerball said:

I am pretty sure they can create a position for him. Villanova just created one for fundraising or something.

I think he could be the head of social media for the entire athletic dept. Recruit videos, etc. He could be over A LOT of different entities in that regard. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I heard or read somewhere recently that some colleges are creating a basketball general manager position. 

• Like 2

Not sure if this has been mentioned prior, but Adam Howard is the son of former IUPUI coach and Louisville player Todd Howard. Howard was Ron Hunter's right hand man for almost 20 years here in Indy and got to take over when Hunter left for Georgia State. He's the current head coach at Brebeuf. 

Edited by IndyResident16
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned prior, but Adam Howard is the son of former IUPUI coach and Louisville player Todd Howard. Howard was Ron Hunter's right hand man for almost 20 years here in Indy and got to take over when Hunter left for Georgia State. He's the current head coach at Brebeuf. 

Go Braves!!