2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

It's hard to deny the timing... I get it, don't "read the tea leaves" whatever saying you throw in there. But simply using -----1000000000 recruitments whether it was basketball or football as examples...Ā 

If you go on visit, then cancel the visit/visits afterwards.... that USUALLY means good things for the school they mostly recently visited. I get it, it could still be Kansas, but to deny the optics of IU being the last visit, again in regards to nearly every other recruitment.... we seem to be in a REALLY good spot here.Ā 

That is 100% a guess and an opinion.Ā 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, btownqb said:

It's hard to deny the timing... I get it, don't "read the tea leaves" whatever saying you throw in there. But simply using -----1000000000 recruitments whether it was basketball or football as examples...Ā 

If you go on visit, then cancel the visit/visits afterwards.... that USUALLY means good things for the school they mostly recently visited. I get it, it could still be Kansas, but to deny the optics of IU being the last visit, again in regards to nearly every other recruitment.... we seem to be in a REALLY good spot here.Ā 

Ā 

2Q==(1).jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Typically your line of thinking is what happens. Hell, go back 2 weeks and see Ledlum. Exact thing. We need to close here.

Edited by Hoosier987
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Also the Kansas board has been pumping out confidence since day one. There is nothing new on their site saying anything new, they just now posted about the UoL rumblings.

Right. Kansas has thought they were the choice the entire time, with the possible exception of the Nolan Smith connection pushing him to UL. Since that is apparently off the table, they just assume it's them.

I don't think they know anything that we don't know.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

Sorry for the multi-posts...I just keep thinking about the video they released, where MM and CMW are smiling or whatever. Him and his parents pointing at Indiana. It'd be kinda cringy if he didn't come here, right? Or are those just used at photo ops?

If you go just by the pictures it looked like he liked IU better. I guess it depends how much NIL we can give him

Ā