2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

47 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

I think you guys are reading too much into it.  

I'm sure he was legit having a good time (which is why we are in the final 2) but not sure we can tell the difference between the committing face and not committing face.

SHOW US YOUR COMMITTING FACE MM (channeling my inner full metal jacket).

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

Probably the multiple predictions by rival experts that is going to Kansas.

Hopefully they are just making a wild guess but usually not a good sign when the crystal balls start flowing the wrong direction.

I think they chose Kansas because they would get more clicks from Hoosier fans than if they chose IU? I’m so confused??

1 hour ago, Hoosier987 said:

Wait…so people are down because of 1 or 2 futurecasts on Rivals? I doubt these guys know what’s going on…plus we’ve seen multiple times a prediction change last second.

FWIW, one of those was from a Rivals writer for Kansas. It’s behind a paywall but I think he made a thread saying the same person who gave him good intel with Hunter Dickinson is giving him similar news with Mack. 

But yes, a source can get good intel one day and bad intel the other. 

Who knows, Zion, arguably the biggest recruit in that class that year had most people thinking he was Clemson bound. 

09A74C10-D91C-45FF-AF32-1EEE7DD06BFC.png

This makes me feel way better. If a recruiting analyst is willing to be THIS upfront about his "pick"... he's guessing. Which is fine, it's his job... but, I truly don't think anyone has inside info here. 

Slater, coaches might know before Friday, but that's it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, btownqb said:

This makes me feel way better. If a recruiting analyst is willing to be THIS upfront about his "pick"... he's guessing. Which is fine, it's his job... but, I truly don't think anyone has inside info here. 

Slater, coaches might know before Friday, but that's it. 

Great post

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

He isn’t going to IU or Kansas…..

He is a Screaming Eagle  🦅 

He would be making more than the coach, AD, and heck probably school president combined from NIL going to Kansas. Dean Patrick or Kenny Kent going to throw him a bone?? Lol

• Haha 1