2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

20 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Kansas board now using past tense.

Saying MM would not have been an important piece of their team, they didn't really need him, and there will be better wings in the portal anyway.

Ouch.

If Mackenzie hasn't made up his mind, it would be so great if he read that and said it was what convinced him to commit to Indiana.

You mean you don’t say the same thing?!?

“if he goes to KU, he was definitely overrated.  

if he comes to IU, he may be the first six star recruit in college hoops history”

that’s my general take on all of these!! Lol 

15 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I could rehash everything known, but in the end, I think Mgbako likes Woodson better, sees two players headed to the NBA from IU (and arguably, exceeding expectations) and likes the opportunity at IU.  Arrogant Kansas insiders and fans end up looking stupid here...

It's IU, baby. 🔒 it up.

In cash you all missed my late night crystal ball pick...

1 hour ago, Maedhros said:

Rabjohns gave a time of 5pm EST in his announcement preview earlier today. He added an update that time will now be 6pm. Each time was phrased as being what he was told by the family.

I'm still optimistic, but if a family from the east coast is getting thrown off by an hour, might be a hint they're picking the school in the central time zone.

What I saw was 6pm eastern and Kansas people were taking about 5

1 hour ago, Between2Halls said:

So, after Mgbako commits, do we bank a scholly or grab a guard? Asking for a friend. 

Def grab a guard. We desperately need a shooter IMO. Or a combo guard who can create, run the point if necessary and be respectable from 3. Another impact player if we want to be a very good team as opposed to just a probable tourney team next year

• Like 3

This is where the recruiting 'experts' have to start preparing to change their predictions in order to maintain their accuracy percentage.  Complete jokes, every one of them. Swindlers is the more accurate term. 

It should irk anyone who pays for their insights that we will all know the result at the same time.

7 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

This is where the recruiting 'experts' have to start preparing to change their predictions in order to maintain their accuracy percentage.  Complete jokes, every one of them. Swindlers is the more accurate term. 

It should irk anyone who pays for their insights that we will all know the result at the same time.

IMO only way to fix it is they must lock in a pick by a certain date and they can’t change that pick then the next pick they make can only be made the day before or day of