2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

2 hours ago, Beamerball said:

On Twitter, Clif only follows 195 accounts.

Mostly IU related staff, former staff, players, former players (even if they transferred out), and a bunch of random training/NFL type things.

Only follows two uncommitted/unsigned HS players.....

Asa Newell and Mgbako

I believe both of those will be Hoosiers.Ā 

• Like 3

I don't know if Mgbako will pick Indiana, but even if it all ends in heartbreak the journey sure has been a lot of fun. It's been a while since we've been in one of these, a true finalist for a top level recruit. This is exactly the drama we need to experience regularly to get back where we want as a program.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Maedhros said:

I don't know if Mgbako will pick Indiana, but even if it all ends in heartbreak the journey sure has been a lot of fun. It's been a while since we've been in one of these, a true finalist for a top level recruit. This is exactly the drama we need to experience regularly to get back where we want as a program.

I don't think HSN has enough bandwidth and server power to do this on a regular basis.

I think we should be the 1st and only choice for all top recruits that we go after. Everybody else is "Plan B" from the recruit's viewpoint.

But that's just me....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Initial79 said:

That isnā€™t the point.Ā 

So if Mark Cuban follows you, you wouldn't follow him back? As far as we know, he's just doing what the players and coaches are doing etc. First and foremost he's a basketball team owner, fan and IU graduate.Ā  I know you're really into the followers etc, but so far it doesn't really seem to indicate one thing or another based on the other transfers we've gone after. Is it a bad thing they follow each other, no. But we've gone done this road enough to know who's following who really doesn't indicate much. That's my point.Ā 

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 1