2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

3 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

If X doesnā€™t know, why do Yā€™all believe every word from the Twitter Trolls?

First Cuban, now this. Seems a lot pointing positive with so many thinking this was over days ago.Ā 
Ā 

X is very social media savvy - ā€œhow do I drop a hint to my fans but not ruin things???ā€

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Initial79 said:

First Cuban, now this. Seems a lot pointing positive with so many thinking this was over days ago.Ā 
Ā 

X is very social media savvy - ā€œhow do I drop a hint to my fans but not ruin things???ā€

Or he doesn't know anything and is hoping for the best like the rest of us. I think that's more likely.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Initial79 said:

Ā 

If X did know his decision and it was for that team out west, he definitely wouldn't be posting crossed fingers this late...

• Like 5

3 hours ago, RoadToZion said:

There's not enough pot in the world to make me calm down. I can't remember the last recruitment where there were zero leaks/info coming out. Good for Mack! Lets have a day Hoosiers!Bob-Marley-Smoking-Poster-1000x1356.jpg

Saw Ziggy in concert last weekend šŸ¤™šŸ»

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

What was that story? I must have missed it.Ā 

I think it was on BTB but someone has a connection with someone close to X and apparently was able to see a screenshot of him and Ware talking during the point in the recruitment when he was considering going to Bama.Ā 
Ā 

i definitely recall that he sent the screenshot for people to viewĀ 

• Like 1