IU 2023 NCAA Tournament Thread

Hoosierfan1901

I guess UK is also refusing to come north to play in Bloomington anymore. So, we won't be playing them unless it's post season. 

Lame move by UK. Their coach seems like a total douche. 

We need a home/home with ND. Maybe even play them twice a year in the mid-week. 

• Like 2

My only critique from the game is we could have been a bit more selective on our bats.  I felt too often they were going up their swinging away.  Also, a few times, when the count was in our favor, we sat on what was often a meatball down the middle.  This is what prevented us from converting runners on base to runs. 

14 hours ago, btownqb said:

I guess UK is also refusing to come north to play in Bloomington anymore. So, we won't be playing them unless it's post season. 

I think there’s some behind the scenes stuff that caused Mingione to have some insecurities towards Mercer dating back a couple of years. 

7 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I think there’s some behind the scenes stuff that caused Mingione to have some insecurities towards Mercer dating back a couple of years. 

I would be pretty insecure about losing 20-7 the last time I went somewhere, as well. And no doubt there is. 

5 minutes ago, bronkonagurski said:

What happened?

There wasn’t enough hotel space and whatnot due to Terre Haute hosting special olympics.  So the game was moved to TCU.

A TCU sports talk show host urged TCU fans to donate to special olympics and I guess money has been pouring in.  Class move by them.  The Indy Star is reporting that over $23,000 has been donated so far.

Edited by thirdgenhoosier

On 6/5/2023 at 10:41 PM, btownqb said:

They really going the Calipari wuss route? Lmao! Cowards, plain and simple. Running from playing a team they know can beat them. For a team whose players act like they are taking a turn on the stripper pole when they hit a double lol. They can get lost. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

They really going the Calipari wuss route? Lmao! Cowards, plain and simple. Running from playing a team they know can beat them. For a team whose players act like they are taking a turn on the stripper pole when they hit a double lol. They can get lost. 

No problem. There's so much here.  

And KSR (Ky Sports Radio)... has some of the BIGGEST dbags and liars working for them.  It's insane.  Literally flat out lying about some of the events that transpired this weekend. 

Then... Matt Jones tweets "hope yall liked the dorms though" after the game on Monday. I'd punch him in the teeth.  

• Like 3