Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

6 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

I thanked you for the response, but I’m confused? You keep posting about numbers and analytics, why don’t you know KenPom’s predictions? I’m sincerely confused?

I post about much, much more than numbers and analytics when it comes to how the team is playing and how they have/can improve. You should look at some of those posts too. 

I'm not even really an analytics guy, but I didn't make the system but as the system is currently the metrics and analytics are a big part of it. 

19 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

img_0721-jpeg.494519

Pretty wild to see Edey all the way at 14 tbh. But would love to see him go in the first round. 

With 90% of NBA prospects, it's all about fit.  Edey will be no different.  Get drafted into the right situation and it will work out for him.  Get drafted in the wrong situation and he will forever be compared to the guys drafted behind him who became all-stars.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

With 90% of NBA prospects, it's all about fit.  Edey will be no different.  Get drafted into the right situation and it will work out for him.  Get drafted in the wrong situation and he will forever be compared to the guys drafted behind him who became all-stars.  

Couldn’t have said it better myself. 

41 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Edey would have fit on those Bad Boy Piston teams.

• Like 2

Just now, IUFLA said:

If it's like the IU-Michigan game, they have a still pic of the arena until about 2 minutes before tip-off... It's really dumb... 

I don't even have that....just a blank screen.

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

When I push "watch" it's showing me Iowa women's basketball highlights... The screen for PU-MD says "started 14 minutes ago" but it doesn't start til 7 EST

OK thanx. I thought it was a 6:30 game.