This is wild

KDB

9 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

While I am not a fan of Bell I would never do that.  I would prefer to maintain a little class in our fanbase and frankly let CTA manage his team whether we agree with it or not.  He could also be hamstrung by contract or Dolson saying I’m not buying out his contract, you made the choice so manage it.

Why does the fanbase need to "maintain a little class" when CTA has put us in this position? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

Because we aren’t Kentucky.

16 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I have no idea. 

So to clear, it is cool to call out our own fans and call them names, but it's not cool for the fans to very politely imply a coach getting paid $700k/year should be let go because of the very evident failure he is leading?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

It’s rude, if you can’t see that I can’t help you.

What did he say that was rude? I heard nothing rude in there. 

He said they were unhappy with the play calling and that it's a business. Didn't even mention Bell's name or say he should be fired. 

Edited by KoB2011

31 minutes ago, btownqb said:

More than "you've done".... whatever that means. 

I watched the video, gave my opinion on the video. If you don't like it, I really don't care. 

You called the guy a bum and are knocking him for having more football experience than most of this board, including you. That's not giving your opinion on the video.

But by all means, feel free to defend Bell and say he's doing a good job if that's your thing. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

You called the guy a bum and are knocking him for having more football experience than most of this board, including you. That's not giving your opinion on the video.

But by all means, feel free to defend Bell and say he's doing a good job if that's your thing. 

👍

Edited by btownqb

3 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

I could write an essay on what I would do differently and I suspect that Bell won't be back after his contract expires after this year unless we see drastic improvement, but that doesn't give me the right to sandbag the head coach on statewide radio with an entitled windbag attitude.

• Like 3