Maryland Game Thread

KDB

Seems like I made the right call. 80's and sun has me chasing the white ball around the course this afternoon. We have radio on the cart but I think the most disappointing thing besides the offense is our D. We were really good vs Ohio St. Would love to know what Locks is seeing because he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Seems like I made the right call. 80's and sun has me chasing the white ball around the course this afternoon. We have radio on the cart but I think the most disappointing thing besides the offense is our D. We were really good vs Ohio St. Would love to know what Locks is seeing because he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Two weeks in a row the defense has let down. OSU and second half of Louisville were good but yeah…taken a step back.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I usually take a couple hours to watch but I’ve found myself playing Barbie’s with my daughter and sadly that’s been more entertaining…every time I look up I just shake my head….it’s a good thing I’m numb to IU football…which is a sad state for probably a big part of the fanbase.

• Like 2

IU football is just a vicious cycle that has no end in sight. Most fans are just worn down by years and years of losing and they barely care about the football program. Most just use football to occupy time before basketball season to start. The donors that can do something about it probably won't waste their money on the football program. That is where the problem lies because without huge support you can't win but if you don't win it is hard to get support 

18 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Tip (from experience): if you want an out, make Ken fart... you're welcome 🙂

I usually just do the farting…and that works but maybe I should just pretend it’s ken….I don’t feel too bad for him…so far today he has married a teacher, a singer, a veterinarian, a doctor, and a movie star….all could pass as models lol!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cthomas said:

Been a fan since the late 50's and except for a few years IU football has been abysmal. I follow now but don't get too invested. I don't expect a lot of wins, but I would like to see fundamentally sound, competitive play.

I've been alive since 1957... In that time, Indiana football has had 13 .500 or better seasons...Bill Mallory had 7 of those...

I'd take another Bill Mallory... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cthomas said:

Been a fan since the late 50's and except for a few years IU football has been abysmal. I follow now but don't get too invested. I don't expect a lot of wins, but I would like to see fundamentally sound, competitive play.

The thing is that teams like KU and UK and Duke can turn their programs around why can't IU