2023 Hoosier Hysteria

2 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I screwed up and forgot to take my pocket knife out of my pocket and had to turn around and walk back to the car. Ugh. We ended up low enough, but way over toward the corner behind the big sign they have up.

Security camera image of Parakeet trying to enter Assembly Hall with his 'pocketknife'.

The 15 Best Quotes From 'Crocodile Dundee,' Ranked by Fans

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I screwed up and forgot to take my pocket knife out of my pocket and had to turn around and walk back to the car. Ugh. We ended up low enough, but way over toward the corner behind the big sign they have up.

Hide that thing in a bush nearby. Done that several times and it’s there when you come out.

• Like 1

Hot take: MGbako is the best basketball player to join the Hoosiers since…

I heard this several weeks ago from someone and finally got to see the kid in person tonight.

I was impressed with Cupps shooting tonight.

The game ball of the evening goes to Leal though for that amazing comeback shot from 65’

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Hot take: MGbako is the best basketball player to join the Hoosiers since…

I heard this several weeks ago from someone and finally got to see the kid in person tonight.

I was impressed with Cupps shooting tonight.

The game ball of the evening goes to Leal though for that amazing comeback shot from 65’

To answer the question on Mgbako. I preface this by saying he’s the best forward since one of the following 4 guys based on his size and skill to score the ball. these will be in order from most recent to furthest away. 

1. Watford

2. Evans 

3. Henderson 

4. Cheaney

• Like 2