Peacock Premium Discounted

IUFLA

Now through Monday, November 27th 

the Peacock Premium subscription is discounted. The monthly Premium subscription is $1.99 plus tax (normally $5.99 plus tax) and the annual Premium subscription is $19.99 plus tax (normally $59.99 plus tax).

Here’s how to claim the offer:

• Use this link: Sign up for Peacock
• Choose either the Premium Monthly option or the Premium Annual option and click “Get Premium.”
• Create an account and enter promo code BIGDEAL for the monthly option or promo code YEARLONG for the annual option.
• Enter your payment information and complete the signup process.

The Peacock Premium plan does include ads, but it has access to all of the Big Ten basketball content for the 2023-24 season.

Games on Peacock:

Men’s 

Date Time (ET) Matchup
Tues., Dec. 5, 9 p.m. – Indiana vs. Michigan
Tues., Jan. 9, 7 p.m. – Indiana vs. Rutgers
Tues., Jan. 16, 7 p.m. – Purdue vs. Indiana
Tues., Feb. 6, 7 p.m. – Indiana vs. Ohio State
Tues., Feb. 27, 7 p.m. – Wisconsin vs. Indiana

Women’s 

Date Time (ET) Matchup
Wed., Jan. 17, 7 p.m. – Minnesota at Indiana
Sun., Jan. 21, 2 p.m. – Indiana at Purdue
Wed., Jan. 31, 7 p.m. – Indiana at Maryland
Thurs., Feb. 8, 7 p.m. – Michigan State at Indiana
Wed., Feb. 14, 8 p.m. – Indiana at Wisconsin
Thurs., Feb. 22, 8 p.m. – Iowa at Indiana
Sun., Mar. 3, 4 p.m. – Maryland at Indiana

So you can get all 5 games for $5.97 (Nov 27th thru February 27th) plus fees and taxes...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Fine print:

This Code is valid November 22, 2023 – November 27, 2023 and is subject to early termination (the “Redemption Period”).  Code becomes void once redeemed or expired and must be redeemed by the last date of the Redemption Period.

So it looks like it would be wiser to just sign up for the year (thinking if you terminate early they'd soak you for 3 months at $18 plus change/fees/taxes)...  ...$21.64 for the year with taxes and fees...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I signed up.  $20/year is pretty reasonable.  The beauty of it is, I won't even have to remember to cancel.  I got a token card for the Peacock site and seit it to expire in a couple of weeks.  Next November when Peacock tries to auto-renew, the card number simply won't work.  Token card numbers are awesome.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I signed up.  $20/year is pretty reasonable.  The beauty of it is, I won't even have to remember to cancel.  I got a token card for the Peacock site and seit it to expire in a couple of weeks.  Next November when Peacock tries to auto-renew, the card number simply won't work.  Token card numbers are awesome.

Alternatively, you could have just paid for the year then cancelled the service. They don't refund so you have the access you paid for for the next year without worrying about cancelling. That's how I did it.

• Like 1

Yeh,  I signed up for Peacock at 20 per year last year and it renewed automatically for 19.99 again for a year not 59.99 this September.  I'm good until Sept. of 24.  Let's see if it ($20) is the price next September in 24.  I don't see how streaming and cord cutting from Satellite/Cable saves money if one likes to watch sports.