2025 F Brady Koehler

IndyResident16

6’8 sweet shooting lefty out of Cathedral High School. Asst Brian Walsh was in to see him last week. Holds a dozen+ mid-major offers but was recently offered by Wake Forest, school that produced Jake LaRavia who I think is a very fair comp.

Avg 20 points and shooting 50% from 3 for the 5-0 Irish. Plays on Spiece Indy Heat’s EBYL team and believe his recruitment will take off this summer. Comes from a big IU family.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 9:50 PM, IndyResident16 said:

6’8 sweet shooting lefty out of Cathedral High School. Asst Brian Walsh was in to see him last week. Holds a dozen+ mid-major offers but was recently offered by Wake Forest, school that produced Jake LaRavia who I think is a very fair comp.

Avg 20 points and shooting 50% from 3 for the 5-0 Irish. Plays on Spiece Indy Heat’s EBYL team and believe his recruitment will take off this summer. Comes from a big IU family.

Me no trust Cathedral but at least the kid is from an IU family so we have a fair shake at things.

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Me no trust Cathedral but at least the kid is from an IU family so we have a fair shake at things.

Was told by a Cathedral fan that he has a brother currently at IU. Sat behind Jake Davis (Mercer) the last two years and shared a front court with Xavier Booker and Jaron Tibbs who are both P5 athletes. Was a lot more bouncier in person than what I’ve seen on highlight tapes. He’ll be a high major player somewhere.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 9:50 PM, IndyResident16 said:

Haven’t seen him yet but your description sounds like Scott Martin.