North Alabama Post Game Thread

IUFLA

3 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

I absolutely love Gunn’s form and jump shot. I feel he would prosper more when the shot is created through screens or picks for him, similar to Reggie Miller. JMO 

Agreed. The point I was trying to make (albeit poor wording perhaps) is that Gunn plays too fast, and doesn't let a chance to get a good screen, and a wide open look. The vast majority of his shots have been while he's on the move, trying to create a shot for himself, and forces it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DWB said:

Agreed. The point I was trying to make (albeit poor wording perhaps) is that Gunn plays too fast, and doesn't let a chance to get a good screen, and a wide open look. The vast majority of his shots have been while he's on the move, trying to create a shot for himself, and forces it.

Both him and Banks need to slow down and let the game to them a bit more. Take shots in the flow of the offense. 

Finally a more modern style of basketball…so much more tight DHO’s, zoom action, PNR, Pin downs…we didn’t throw it in post every possession like it was 1975…shoot a good amount of 3’s…there wasn’t always someone sitting on the block taking away driving lanes to the rim…if Malik can continue to make 3’s and play outside it doesn’t make him and ware playing together as bad…much better Spacing..defense continues to be lacking…just continue to over help way to often with sloppy rotations and bad close outs…haven’t had a good D since first year under Woodson..have only held one team under 60 this year..majority have been 70+

• Like 2