• M. Reneau
    • K. Ware
    • G. Cupps
    • CJ Gunn
    • K. Banks
    • A. Walker
    • P. Sparks
    • A. Leal

will always disagree with the idea of no game MVP in a loss or even more voting for someone who didn't play because you're upset.  kind of takes the legitimacy out of this whole thread.  i get it.  we're all upset (other than maybe a couple posters who i assume will remain positive), but don't pout.  just vote for Ware and move on.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

or...you could always just not vote.

Yeah, I’m just not voting. I know KW got 10 boards and was efficient on the offensive end, I still don’t think he’s aggressive or tough as he could be on the offensive boards or the defensive end as a whole.  And like I’ve said with MR, I’m not voting for somebody that had four turnovers. 

To think how good KW could be if he had a supporting cast? He made some pretty difficult shots that looked ordinary. I don't see a problem with his style of play because his talent shines with effortlessness. That's why he looks a bit lazy at times. He has no support to free him up. The most consistent player on the team. Plus coming off covid. This team is so easily scoutable, we never change, every game is the same. Yet, he still produces. He should be the center piece.

• Like 3

On 1/3/2024 at 11:50 PM, NotIThatLives said:

No offense but these are dumb when we get trashed.  

Can we set up a poll?  Do or don't do mvp after a loss?  

I appreciate the work and tallying and all but trophies for losers produces more losers.  

Geez, I got so depressed after reading this, I threw out my trophy for finishing 13th in my 3rd grade spelling bee.

• Like 1