Vs Minnesota game thread

9 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

Ya, I thought Banks was the weak link in that lineup. Young man has regressed lately. He just never looks comfortable out there. 

more about not having guys out of position.  at least we had a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 out there. 

I'm not necessarily an anti-XJ guy, especially because of his defense, but I've been thinking this since he got back, the offense runs with much better tempo when Cupps is in. 

It's challenging because Cupps can't score or shoot at all, but when he's in the ball gets up court and we get into the offense much, much quicker. 

While XJ adds more, he typically spends the first 10-12 seconds of the shot clock dribbling around like he doesn't know what we're supposed to be doing. 

Man, I just wish Cupps could shoot, even just a little bit. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

I'm not necessarily an anti-XJ guy, especially because of his defense, but I've been thinking this since he got back, the offense runs with much better tempo when Cupps is in. 

It's challenging because Cupps can't score or shoot at all, but when he's in the ball gets up court and we get into the offense much, much quicker. 

While XJ adds more, he typically spends the first 10-12 seconds of the shot clock dribbling around like he doesn't know what we're supposed to be doing. 

Man, I just wish Cupps could shoot, even just a little bit. 

Man, I was just thinking the same thing. 

Also, didn’t realize XJ was the 4th oldest player in college basketball. Makes his antics last game that much worse. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hippopotamo said:

Man, I was just thinking the same thing. 

Also, didn’t realize XJ was the 4th oldest player in college basketball. Makes his antics last game that much worse. 

I didn't realize he was the 4th oldest either, pretty crazy.