PU @ IU Game thread

Reacher

3 minutes ago, Indykev said:

2nd time i've watched them this year. They, purdue, aren't as good as last years team.

I disagree. They are more balanced and the addition of Jones alone adds a dimension they sorely lacked last year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

We’ve had some good games…just can’t string them together. Kansas, Ohio St, a few others…just not consistent from our guards.

Kansas we lost, Ohio St isn’t ranked and may not make the tournament. Wins against bubble teams like Maryland, Michigan, and Minnesota don’t move the needle. Barely beat Louisville and Morehead St. Squeaked by a handful of mid majors.

NIT resume.  

1 minute ago, Hoosierdave said:

Kansas we lost, Ohio St isn’t ranked and may not make the tournament. Wins against bubble teams like Maryland, Michigan, and Minnesota don’t move the needle. Barely beat Louisville and Morehead St. Squeaked by a handful of mid majors.

NIT resume.  

We played well in a loss…that was a good game. One missed call on an out of bounds not withstanding. Yes overall we haven’t played well. I get that…and yes we will be in the NIT

• Confused 1

Unwatchable BS. Wouldn’t make a difference in the game outcome but officiating has been the worst I’ve seen. Hummel’s true colors have shown from time to time.

OSU= J Jackson

Prdue= Hummel

What do you want to betBrian Butch does the Wisconsin game Friday. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierdave said:

NIT resume.  

Maybe NIT....This team has a whole lot of quit in them. They are here to go pro. They couldnt give 2 shits about purdue. Except the Indiana kids.

• Like 1

Just now, MoyeCowbell said:

He doesn't need to be who he isn't, but damn, I would love to see him go ballistic on either the refs or his team once.

He definitely goes ballistic on the team, we've heard that. 

Agree that you have to be who you are, but unfortunately in the college game coaches ranting and screaming on the sideline impacts the game. 

Worst home losses.  If we're not careful this could end up #2

1. February 25, 2010 – 32 point loss to Wisconsin
  2. February 25, 2009 – 22 point loss to Northwestern
  3. November 10, 2017 – 21 point loss to Indiana State
  4. January 27, 1977 – 19 point loss to Minnesota
  5. January 24, 1990 – 18 point loss to Michigan State
  6. March 6, 2004 – 18 point loss to Wisconsin
  7. December 31, 2010 – 18 point loss to Ohio State
  8. January 6, 1977 – 17 point loss to Purdue
  9. February 19, 2009 – 17 point loss to Wisconsin
  10. December 12, 2009 – 17 point loss to Kentucky
  11. February 10, 2010 – 17 point loss to Ohio State
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, NWOHoosier said:

Unwatchable BS. Wouldn’t make a difference in the game outcome but officiating has been the worst I’ve seen. Hummel’s true colors have shown from time to time.

OSU= J Jackson

Prdue= Hummel

What do you want to betBrian Butch does the Wisconsin game Friday. 

Maybe we can get Dakich on the call for one of our games. 

• Haha 1