IU @ Illinois game thread

Just now, KoB2011 said:

The “other twos” makes me want to break something. It’s just stupid design. 

IMG_3405.jpeg

Exactly. Shooting twos isn’t a bad thing if they’re around the rim. It’s our fondness of the midrange that’s infuriating.

The free throw percentage is also incredibly frustrating.

• Like 1

Just now, 5fouls said:

He's had 8 boards in the first half today.  I have no issues with a player's scoring when they do that.   

He is playing hard. Needs to get some shots to fall in the second. Walker has to play smarter. The bench has got to start helping

1 minute ago, 94hoosier said:

i like the little toss to Hawkins. Hawkins acts like a little bitch and is still talking shit after officials broke it up. It is either going to fire up Illinois and hawkins or cause him to go into the tanks

If I played when I was in college, I'd have walked over to hawkins and handed it to him, and said smething REALLY crappy, with a smile on my face, and murmer "b$%ch" as I turned around.

As an 11 yrs old catsher in baseball, I made batters cry for there mommies. punks. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

XJ got a technical foul btw, ILL will shoot 2 FTs to start 2H

That is ridiculous, our society is sooo soft.  Cant hurt the little boys feelings i guess.  Was he Feeling sad and going to go into a depression!!! BS call.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

That’s absurd. Should be a tech on Hawkins if anyone. Realistically that’s just a play on.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

That's bull sh**.

Woodson needs to stand up for his guys better than he does.  Dudes flip the ball back to the guy out of bounds all the time and Hawkins is a whiny b*tch every time we play them.

Edited by IUCrazy2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

How much of that X tech is due to reputation?  That’s why he has to be smarter than that. 

100% of it is because of reputation. If that’s a tech, there could be 30 techs called a game.

But yeah, X need to realize refs will use any reason to call him for a tech due to his reputation.

• Like 4

Woodson needs to make the refs very damn uncomfortable over that call. Anytime an Illinois player touches the ball after a make, be that to give it to us, to the ref, or anything be all over the refs for a tech.

After we make it tell the guys to set it down, and when we get a delay of game get all over the refs for that.

Absolute bullshit call. 

• Like 3