Penn State II Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

3 hours ago, Indykev said:

not watching either. i hope they win as always but i just cant stomach this team any longer.

we agree on most things during this whole mess, but i don't get the fans who stop watching just because we're bad.  i always look forward to games and will always support.  can't just watch when we're good!  i get not spending money on tickets though!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

we agree on most things during this whole mess, but i don't get the fans who stop watching just because we're bad.  i always look forward to games and will always support.  can't just watch when we're good!  i get not spending money on tickets though!

Its not just about win/ losing to me... its how they make our alma mater look... its not even good basketball to watch and feels like a thumb in eye sometimes... i agree with you and @Indykev though...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

I'll keep watching as well. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I find myself torn about this game, somewhere between 1) Howard Cosell calling the heavy weight world champion match and 2) Ringling bros/ Barnum & Bailey announcing "and in the center ring, we have wiener dogs jumping hurdles...." .

At least weinies will try to jump

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

had something to do....but get to watch a llittle, maybe...

• BGleas locked this topic