Wisconsin Post Game Thread

KDB

Really nice win. Loved the play of Ware and Galloway. Played with more heart and emotion and finally  hit some shots. Not 1 game does a season make either good or bad. I do not make my decisions without looking at the full picture when judging this team. There are many weaknesses but the ability is there its just not being utilized or maximized correctly in my opinion. Very happy for a win and a game I was able to watch the majority of. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Zuckerkorn said:

I've seen posts demeaning Gard for bringing it up in his post game interview.  I'm not a fan of his, but if the situation were reversed we'd all be griping about it and few would be upset if our coach referred to it (well, if it was a coach we wanted 😉).

Since there is no MVP of the game his comments have lead me to say the Fire Alarm was MVP

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dawg Bawls said:

So here is how disinterested I am I guess with this team. I didn't even know IU play last night until I was getting my eyes checked by my doctor and looked down at her shoes and she had the Indiana basketball shoes on. I said nice shoes she said yeah too bad the team sucks but they did win last night, I was like oh crap, I didn't even know they played... Then she went on a rant about Woodson😀

Well, I’m pretty sure I know who your eye doctor is. Whenever I take Little Keet there she always talks with him (us) about IU hoops b

• Like 1