Wisconsin Post Game Thread

KDB

2 hours ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Kids played with effort and energy, unlike the last few games. Amazing what knocking down a few perimeter shots does for you. It doesn’t change my opinion much on the season, but it’s good to see the kids not lay down or quit like they seemed to have lately. 

I sat on the first row on the baseline next to the IU bench, and I thought the officiating was the worst I’ve seen it all year. EVERY single time the ball was in the post or was driven to the hole somebody got hammered, on both sides. End of the day, I felt like we finally got a “home” whistle. 

you would be correct on the home cooking. we had 8 total fouls with one players having 5 of those. What are the odds of that. 8 fouls but someone still fouls out.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I sat on the first row on the baseline next to the IU bench, and I thought the officiating was the worst I’ve seen it all year. EVERY single time the ball was in the post or was driven to the hole somebody got hammered, on both sides. End of the day, I felt like we finally got a “home” whistle. 

• Haha 2

I will just use this time to say that I hate peacock. No option to record. No option to start the game from the beginning. The only option I got after getting home at 9:00 is to rewind the game as far as they’ll let me. The problem with this is that when I do this,  the stupid screen freezes and then kicks me out. 

seriously, this is a major company streaming service that the B1G partnered with. Get your shit together Peacock. Thanks for making games harder to watch. 

Scott, will you write a letter for me?

Edited by tdhoosier
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

I will just use this time to say that I hate peacock. No option to record. No option to start the game from the beginning. The only option I got after getting home at 9:00 is to rewind the game as far as they’ll let me. The problem with this is that when I do this,  the stupid screen freezes and then kicks me out. 

seriously, this is a major company streaming service that the B1G partnered with. Get your shit together Peacock. Thanks for making games harder to watch. 

They have a lot of issues... The camera angle they used when showing the shot clock violation that Crowl was trying to beat late in the game was terrible... They never did show a good look, and when the refs ruled it as a violation they just dropped it

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

They have a lot of issues... The camera angle they used when showing the shot clock violation that Crowl was trying to beat late in the game was terrible... They never did show a good look, and when the refs ruled it as a violation they just dropped it

And maybe it was something on my end but I had 2-3 separate times where the game and audio weren't aligned.

I'm hoping that was the last game of the year on Peacock but I don't want to jinx us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

And maybe it was something on my end but I had 2-3 separate times where the game and audio weren't aligned.

I'm hoping that was the last game of the year on Peacock but I don't want to jinx us.

It is... 2 on CBS (@Maryland and home vs MSU) and one BTN (@Minny)

• Like 2

Congrats to the team and CMW. Hard fought win. 

I'm one that suggested they had quit over the last several weeks. Last night they showed up. I'm hoping this is the start of something good but frankly, if they sleep through the next game I'll still have to wonder.

There were times last night when it looked like K. Ware and pray for rain. Or pray for a fire alarm. I loved that it made their coach react post game. Regardless, it's still a team with a long way to go but at least the effort was there. That's the coach. Good for CMW.

Go Hoosiers!

Edited by Euroclydon
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

Congrats to the team and CMW. Hard fought win. 

I'm one that suggested they had quit over the last several weeks. Last night they showed up. I'm hoping this is the start of something good buy frankly, if the sleep through the next game I'll still have to wonder.

There were times last night when it looked like K. Ware and pray for rain. Or pray for a fire alarm. I loved that it made their coach react post game. Regardless, it's still a team with a long way to go but at least tge effort was there. That's the coach. Good for CMW.

Go Hoosiers!

I'm thinking that the "fire alarm" guy needs to have an assistant coaching position offered to him. Talk about advanced level gamesmanship ! Do you suppose Dusty May was in the balcony, undercover? 🙈🙉🙊

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I thought Peacock was doing part of the Big 10 tourney this year but maybe I was wrong.

15 minutes ago, rico said:

You are right.  Peacock has the first 2 games(March 13th).

This was not the way I needed to start my morning!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I'm thinking that the "fire alarm" guy needs to have an assistant coaching position offered to him. Talk about advanced level gamesmanship ! Do you suppose Dusty May was in the balcony, undercover? 🙈🙉🙊

I've seen posts demeaning Gard for bringing it up in his post game interview.  I'm not a fan of his, but if the situation were reversed we'd all be griping about it and few would be upset if our coach referred to it (well, if it was a coach we wanted 😉).

• Like 1

So here is how disinterested I am I guess with this team. I didn't even know IU play last night until I was getting my eyes checked by my doctor and looked down at her shoes and she had the Indiana basketball shoes on. I said nice shoes she said yeah too bad the team sucks but they did win last night, I was like oh crap, I didn't even know they played... Then she went on a rant about Woodson😀

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

So here is how disinterested I am I guess with this team. I didn't even know IU play last night until I was getting my eyes checked by my doctor and looked down at her shoes and she had the Indiana basketball shoes on. I said nice shoes she said yeah too bad the team sucks but they did win last night, I was like oh crap, I didn't even know they played... Then she went on a rant about Woodson😀

Looking at her shoes, he says.  :coffee:

• Haha 3