Wisconsin Post Game Thread

KDB

3 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

We had several box outs down the stretch. It was a sight to see.

The play where Malik boxed his guy for an offensive rebound, sure looked like the guy he boxed out had him in a hook and hold. One of the few that you see where it actually should be a foul as the guy prevented Malik from jumping for the board and the shot 

I think if you slowly evaluate wisky ball, they hook and hold 30 times a game. They have mastered a teaching program that illustrates how to his it. 
my “30” MIGHT, be on the over side, but not much and there’s plenty of other “dirty shit”. 

• Like 2

My other feelings on hold for the moment, happy we won. The Leal box out may be my favorite play of what has been a bleak season. Happy to beat the Badgers. Worth beating them most years, even if we have a losing record. To quote the Great Farmer Fran, we live to play another day. Go IU

• Like 3

Just now, Rev_AK said:

My other feelings on hold for the moment, happy we won. The Leal box out may be my favorite play of what has been a bleak season. Happy to beat the Badgers. Worth beating them most years, even if we have a losing record. To quote the Great Farmer Fran, we live to play another day. Go IU

Those little 2 second effort/ smart plays have been what we’ve been missing all year and some of last year. 

• Like 1

Sometimes  A WIN MEANS MORE! BUT IU OUR TEAM PLAYS HARD FOR US!! I DON'T PAY TO WATCH BUT KEEP UP WITH YOUR POSTS!! ANYONE THAT THINK THESE YOUNG MEN DON'T LOVE IU BB ARE CRAZY!!! IS CMW HERE NEXT YR ? LOVE EVERY!! MINUTE OF YOUR LIFE!! SHORT AND SWEET AS IT IS!! ENJOY EVERY WIN!! WHEN THE EFFORT IS THERE THE FANS ARE THERE! LONG RANT+ 

• Like 2

Kids played with effort and energy, unlike the last few games. Amazing what knocking down a few perimeter shots does for you. It doesn’t change my opinion much on the season, but it’s good to see the kids not lay down or quit like they seemed to have lately. 

I sat on the first row on the baseline next to the IU bench, and I thought the officiating was the worst I’ve seen it all year. EVERY single time the ball was in the post or was driven to the hole somebody got hammered, on both sides. End of the day, I felt like we finally got a “home” whistle. 

• Like 4