Maryland II Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

8 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

We don’t usually see lines this early, probably up tomorrow on the reputable sites.  But ESPN has us a dogs for sure

IMG_2897.jpeg

That seems way too heavy.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Officer Obie said:

Oompa-Loompa says..  "Go Hoosiers!"

indianabasketball_3.jpg.a69733d809cad305a7909553a7c84f95.jpg

Personally I'd love it if we would try some experiments with the lineups, offense, screens, and on, and on, and on....

• Like 2

Just now, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Has Geronimo been able to get himself going ? I’ve love the kid, but haven’t kept up with his progress. 

He's about like he was at IU... Has his moments, but inconsistent and sometimes down right bad... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

He's about like he was at IU... Has his moments, but inconsistent and sometimes down right bad... 

So it is time for him to have a good game. It seems like there is ways a guy who comes out if nowhere to kill us.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

So it is time for him to have a good game. It seems like there is ways a guy who comes out if nowhere to kill us.

Last game against us he was 0-5 only had 4 boards and 3 turnovers... And Malik had his way with Geronimo (which I would imagine happened a whole lot in practices when he was at IU)

So you got that going for you... 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

prayers appreciated... i'm not sick or anything, but plan to watch this game 100% sober.  i don't do that often, but had way too much last night to start up again for a 2pm game.  i'm definitely getting old.  anyway, it usually numbs the pain a little, so keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

I just feel like Maryland isn’t that great even with us on the road.  But we are bad on the road with some bad losses so maybe I get it.  I just don’t think Maryland calls for us to be 8.5-9 point dogs.

Same here. I think they are about the same level as us. I'd give them the edge being at home, but not at that kind of margin.

• BGleas locked this topic