Michigan State Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

The only thing more completely mind-boggling than XJ's play is the belief Woodson has in him. 

That's literally one of the most concerning things. 

I agree, but I think Woodson had to double down on that for not bringing in another guard when everyone else could see the team needed another guard and we had the space on the roster.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FritzIam4IU said:

I agree, but I think Woodson had to double down on that for not bringing in another guard when everyone else could see the team needed another guard and we had the space on the roster.

Well we are led to believe Woodson was telling recruits XJ would be getting the mins. if true.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

isn;t that the ice man?  

The finger roll is a specialized type of basketball layup shot where the ball is rolled off the tips of the player's fingers. The advantage of the finger roll is that the ball can travel high in the air over a defender that might otherwise block a regular jump shot or dunk, while the spin applied by the rolling over the fingers will carry the ball to the basket off the backboard. The shot was pioneered by center Wilt Chamberlain in the 1960s.[1]

Yes and no. I’m talking about using it as a post move where you bump the guy back then turn and rise over him and finger roll it over the rim. A Chamberlain special…as unstoppable as the Kareem sky hook.

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

The finger roll is a specialized type of basketball layup shot where the ball is rolled off the tips of the player's fingers. The advantage of the finger roll is that the ball can travel high in the air over a defender that might otherwise block a regular jump shot or dunk, while the spin applied by the rolling over the fingers will carry the ball to the basket off the backboard. The shot was pioneered by center Wilt Chamberlain in the 1960s.[1]

Yes and no. I’m talking about using it as a post move where you bump the guy back then turn and rise over him and finger roll it over the rim. A Chamberlain special…as unstoppable as the Kareem sky hook.

did not know that.  thought Gervin was known as the finger roll guy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SawatchHoosier said:

I'm sorry but this isn't a "Classic MSU-Indiana". No where in my mind is allowing MSU to go on a 30-8 run a classic game.

Both teams are terrible…its definitely not a high quality played game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

Walker another three. His defender you ask? X Johnson. Where was he? Standing in the circle under the basket.

X likes to stand, watch and give out directions.  Like a Maestro.