Michigan State Game Thread

KDB

Just now, Danomatic said:

They’ve completely gone away from Ware. Galloway and Ware have great chemistry and Trey feeds Ware, which usually produces good results. Without Trey, everyone is just jacking up crap.

yet Woodson says XJ being out hurts us because Galloway has to play out of position.

Just now, IU Scott said:

Wow MSU is running some novel concept that Woodson doesn't know. It is actually running shooters off screens and not just standing waiting for a kick out

They have something we don't! A FRICKING COACH!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, madmax said:

Seriously?

Gunn, Caleb Banks, Leal.. anyone. 

When you have a player missing wide open layups, turning the ball over, and giving you nothing on either side of the ball, it’s time to try something else. 

bad for bad. i get it.

Just now, Indykev said:

bad for bad. i get it.

Don’t disagree: not even saying the others would necessarily be better. But who knows, they might be? And XJ is giving us nothing, so what’s the risk?

Galloway would have been guarding Walker and or Hoggard tonight. I don't think either had any points during the first seven minutes. Now they can move at will. Now Walker and Hoggard have  made a combined 4 or 5 fg this half via assists from each other. Galloway would have done well guarding one of the them. I don't think there's an adjustment we can make.

Just now, madmax said:

Even if we are awful next year, I am genuinely excited to not watch X next year. 

The only thing more completely mind-boggling than XJ's play is the belief Woodson has in him. 

That's literally one of the most concerning things. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1