PSU Postgame

11 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Well, that should guarantee us a NIT bid, but let’s keep winning, and maybe just maybe, we slip into the NCAAs. 

Yeah I think the main NIT Bracketology guy said 1 win gets us for sure in the NIT. If we can get past Nebraska we match up well with Illinois but that was with Galloway not sure as much without him. If Purdue somehow gets upset we could win this thing. Nebraska is the one we somehow just don’t matchup well against. 

5 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

Imagine how good this team could be if Mtaco & MK have a good game to match the rest of tonight’s performances?

Assume MK is MR since Kopp didn't see any minutes tonight 😉

Definitely not their best games, both had some bonehead fouls. But they combined for 13 boards and we're 7-8 from the line.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HoosierDPU95 said:

Assume MK is MR since Kopp didn't see any minutes tonight 😉

Definitely not their best games, both had some bonehead fouls. But they combined for 13 boards and we're 7-8 from the line.

Lol. Typo. I mean when your opponent shoots 16-58, you expect your 6’8 guys to get rebounds. Not sure I’d “credit” them for that. Neither passed the ball well, too many turnovers, fouls (as you pointed out) but most of all…terrible shot selection. We lost a ton of momentum and the ability to really stretch the lead when they started jacking up wild shots. Their defense was also…lacking, to say the least 

1 minute ago, Hoosier82 said:

Lol. Typo. I mean when your opponent shoots 16-58, you expect your 6’8 guys to get rebounds. Not sure I’d “credit” them for that. Neither passed the ball well, too many turnovers, fouls (as you pointed out) but most of all…terrible shot selection. We lost a ton of momentum and the ability to really stretch the lead when they started jacking up wild shots. Their defense was also…lacking, to say the least 

Yeah. Everyone time one of those two caught the ball in the second half I was cringing waiting for a turnover or a forced shot against 2 or 3 guys. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rico said:

Nice win.  Onto the next one.

image.png.851d8a3e743486d3060f04e3ca1d5548.png

That is where we are,

An awakened giant, as some would say. and fear by the way.

Do you know where the Shinano is right now?

Its a reef. Man made reef. IU runs the table, even against the B1G front office orders! 5 in a row now!!!

• Haha 1

I waited a bit to try and come up with something to say. The win kept that from being the worst basketball game i've ever seen. my sisters team in high school got beat 102-12. by the girls single tournament state champs that year that had 2 Indiana All-stars on it, plus 5 D-1 players. I tried to do my part the night before the game and take away the legs of one of their stars but it didnt work. 😉 i had the same horror show feeling watching both games. man the Big Ten is bad. There arent but 3 teams that should be in the big dance. no ref's from the Big Ten should be allowed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

That is where we are,

An awakened giant, as some would say. and fear by the way.

Do you know where the Shinano is right now?

Its a reef. Man made reef. IU runs the table, even against the B1G front office orders! 5 in a row now!!!

How big is that bottle.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Indykev said:

How big is that bottle.

Wrong question.

How much is left, in that bottle. Is the better question.

Answer, not much and it was large and started several states away, as I travel home to be a true fan.

I promise that I won't be this much of an ass until .... Tomorrow.... ooops it looks like later today now I guess. :)

GO HOOSIERS ! ! !

• Haha 2